Saturday, October 31, 2020

Time Change Tomorrow

 This morning I enjoyed sleeping in. The sun was out - and I moved the curtain to keep it out of my eyes. lol - Patrick doesn't like dark rooms, and I love dark rooms! Think that's why I can't sleep well some times. 

We went grocery shopping today. I was surprised to find the grocery store packed. We were able to get around, but there were lines all the way down the isles of people waiting to get checked out. I found a line that didn't have much in their carts compared to others. So, the line went fast. 

Got home and put everything away. Was able to get some money back on the rebate apps I have. I was happy with that. Then I decided to sit and enjoy my audio book and play a few games. Once that got out of my system, I worked on my beading and listened to the audio book. Finishing it. 

I was able to get the (3rd one) panel done. I found a mistake in the pattern and decided to fix it to make me happy. One of the legs on the deer was a long one. So, I fixed it. Now they all are the same. I need to do one more #3 and then the moon panel for the end. Then I will have 2 sets ready to put into the ornament display. I would like to try and get one more. I also need to finish the gift piece as well. 

Then I realized I still hadn't gotten my bead needles. I had left a complaint on Amazon about 3 weeks ago. I looked at my email and found the request asking if it was completed. When I hit "no" it stated I had already answered it. I then decided to go into the comments area and I left a message. I wanted to let them know, I only received 10 needles when I paid for 25. That ticked me off! I also stated they had said they would send me the difference that day but that was 2 weeks ago. Still no needles. Guess I will call this one a loss. Don't know if I will order needles from them again. 

I need to cut some batting and backing for one of our group members. I will do that tomorrow. The good news is that tomorrow the time changes, and that give me an extra hour to remember! lol - not really but sounds good. 

It was a good day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...