Friday, October 23, 2020

Spending The Morning Quilting....Sort of

 This morning I picked up some coffee for Nancy and tea for me before heading to her house. When I arrived one of the gals from the Tuesday group was there. Poor Nancy was waiting for the call on her car. It's at the Toyota dealers. We chatted for awhile then went to walk the dog. Picked up mom's mail and dropped it off at her place before walking back to her house. Her friend left and then we started working on our pieces. I'm still working on Ethel's friendship block. I need to add the center part of the flowers and then it's done. I finished the 2 flower "bases" so now I can get it finished here pretty soon. Who knows I may do that tomorrow. 

After all that, I dropped off fabric for Georgie and then came home. I was home about 2 pm. I was happy to see my beads arrived. They are in cute containers. I didn't think to take a photo, but will do that tomorrow. So, I was able to sit down and work on my beading. 

I wish I could show this! The colors are "artsy fartsy" to me. I'm not happy with the way part of it is coming along. I wish the colors where a little better. It does have some gold in it. The gold is nice, but it tends to make it darker. I'm now at 92/200. 

I was listening to the news today. Seattle is losing a lot of businesses that are moving out. Seattle home owners are ticked that Seattle Police aren't doing their job. City Council as decided to cut the Police, but now over 100 police officers have left Seattle. They are getting close to the point where they won't have enough police to cover Seattle. I told Patrick it's going to be worse before it gets better. Seattle is suing the government because they refuse to control the anarchists'. As bad as it is, I do agree with the Federal Government. They need to keep violence out of the city. Seattle just doesn't get it. Shame. Homeless is take over. When will it all end?!

Then it was time to go bowling. I started out crappy! I needed to relax and try to calm down. I bowled a t149, 167, and 164. At least it was doing better than last week. I really do need to work on it. 

At least today I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...