This morning both of us were up early. Patrick was headed out to go golfing and I was going to enjoy the day to myself. AND I DID!
I got laundry going, then sat down to work on my beading. This time I worked on a tray in front of the TV to work on my ornament beading. While I was watching "Perry Mason," "Vera," "The Con," and "Finding Your Roots," I was able to get a lot done. That included cleaning up the kitchen (emptying the dishwasher), cleaning the cat litter, and a few other things around the house.
So, I enjoyed TV and Sophie. Then I was able to get more beading done.
I was able to get the 2 look-a-likes done I noticed one is off. It's started on the wrong side. I think I know the mistake and will probably add a row of blue. I need to check them both out and see. Looking at it from the phone I think I know what the mistake is. I will fix it later.
Patrick golf all day. They did another 9 holes when he was due home. Called and asked me if I minded. Told him "NOPE." I was loving having the day to myself. It made it that much nicer to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


Comments