Thursday, October 29, 2020

He Golfed And I Didn't

 This morning both of us were up early. Patrick was headed out to go golfing and I was going to enjoy the day to myself. AND I DID!

I got laundry going, then sat down to work on my beading. This time I worked on a tray in front of the TV to work on my ornament beading. While I was watching "Perry Mason," "Vera," "The Con," and "Finding Your Roots," I was able to get a lot done. That included cleaning up the kitchen (emptying the dishwasher), cleaning the cat litter, and a few other things around the house. 


Sophie kept me entertained by checking out the windows. She's getting scared over the work Patrick is doing on the windows. Every time he pulls something out (nails, measuring tape, etc.) she runs under the bed. Go figure!

So, I enjoyed TV and Sophie. Then I was able to get more beading done. 


I was able to get the 2 look-a-likes done I noticed one is off. It's started on the wrong side. I think I know the mistake and will probably add a row of blue. I need to check them both out and see. Looking at it from the phone I think I know what the mistake is. I will fix it later. 

Patrick golf all day. They did another 9 holes when he was due home. Called and asked me if I minded. Told him "NOPE." I was loving having the day to myself. It made it that much nicer to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...