Monday, October 5, 2020

Meeting Day, Beading Day, And Cross Stitch

 This morning I was out the door. Patrick made sure I had some lunch to take with me. We had our Brazilian Embroidery day. I was able to work on Cheryl's piece. I was having fun working on it. It's the double cast on stitch. 


I was working on the fuchsia flowers. I got part of one done and started on the next one. I will have to do the bottom part. I call it "dreaded" and right now as I type this, for the life of me, can't remember the name. 

Came home and decided to bead while Patrick was outside working on granddad's trunk. He's been cleaning it up. Looks good now. He added some legs to it. It's close to 100 years old. I got to 43/200 rows. I think I said too many rows yesterday or the day before because I got a good 6 rows done today. I now have to wait for the beads to arrive, because I ran out of my grey beads. So, I went and pulled all my colors for the ornament to work on. 




I then played games. After supper and with an hour of Dancing With the Stars, worked on my cross stitching. 


I was able to get more of the mouse done. I have the ears done with a little spot lift. I am now down to getting the feet done. I need to work on the feet next. Or working on the other mouse. At least it's getting there. 

I just realized I haven't heard from Michael's that my piece is framed. It's supposed to be done by tomorrow. Oh, well. 

At least my day was a good day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!
 


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...