Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Getting Ready For Windows

  This morning was pretty drab to start out. Once I got moving it got sunnier. Patrick had part of the window shades down. He wanted some help so I helped with vacuuming the walls and windows. Then we took down the shade bracket. Now the window doesn't have any covering. We are having windows put in tomorrow morning. It's going to be interesting how they do it, but I'm game. I can't wait for better windows (2 pain). That will be the last of the windows we need to replace. Poor Sophie didn't know what was going on, so she went under the bed. We'll take her downstairs tomorrow. 

Then I went to work on my beading. 

Still can't show it. It's showing what I want under that white part. Not crazy about the colors but this one is a lot better than the first one I did. I may have to figure out what colors are where and maybe try it with different colors. I don't know. I really think I needed a better photo with better contrasts with color. I was able to get 85/200 done. It's getting closer to the 100 mark. It will be faster once I get to the 100 mark. 

Sophie's tree was moved because of the windows. 

She was checking it out. She still won't sleep on the pillow area. Guess she would rather check it out on the bottom. 

So, I decided to try and get a few stitches in on the cross stitching. I am working on the measuring tape. Didn't get a lot done, but I did get started. I need to finish the tail. lol 

Once the day got going, Patrick was taking a nap in the afternoon. I don't think he's feeling good. He has some pain in his back again, so chances are he was trying to get comfortable. Me, I keep working on my crafts and work on other stuff around the house. It turned out to be a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...