Monday, October 19, 2020

Hello Monday....Hello Friends...

 This morning I was out the door by 9 am. I wanted to leave early so I could drop off our voting packet. I dropped it off at the voting drop site. There was a car in front of me and another behind me. I didn't think about it till after, that I should have taken a photo of me dropping it off....NOT. 

Arrived at the grange early. No one was there yet. I pulled my stuff out and then Sandy I arrived. We were there about 10 mins and Sandy II arrived. She brought we 3 pillow cases to go with my quilts for QOV. Made my day! Half hour later, Georgie arrived. So, we all sat and chatted as well as worked on our projects. 

I actually got a lot done today. I finished the bottom flower and then worked on the flower above it. The one above it looks better in real life. There was a lot of work done today by all. 

Came home and made a phone call after phone call after phone call. Had to get a hold of some people for Quilts of Valor. Then had to call mom. And then, had to call on an old QOV. Had a long chat with one of the gals from the Olympia group. We had a really good chat. I thought she didn't care for me, but found out she didn't have a problem with me. Way cool. 

After all the chatting, I decided I wanted to just "relax." So, since I got home, I haven't done squat. 


I did decide to pull the bird out and check it out. I need to work on the wing and get it to work out better. I will work on it. I think it's easier with the wing unattached. 

It's been a good day. Monday came and now it went. I'm enjoying my friends. I've been getting ready for the QOV presentation on the 28th. I want to be lazy, but I can't. It's not in my nature to do "nothing." It's fun when the day winds up being a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...