Saturday, October 3, 2020

It's Saturday, But I Was Thinking It Was Sunday....

 Today started out pretty good. I got all my stuff ready for shopping. We went to Safeway to get our monthly shopping done. We did pretty good. Didn't need to get meat because we found plenty of that in the freezer when we defrosted it. At least now we can see what we have instead of digging for something. 

After we got back, I made a Coconut Cream Pie. Patrick was sweet enough to help me when I needed it. 

Then I decided to work on my beading - Yep! After 5 days of not beading, it felt good to bead. 


It is now to the point of knowing what it is, so I can't show it all. I'm on 38/200 rows. It's coming along and the details are a little better than the one before it. 

After all that, I wanted to get some cross stitching done. 


I got to work on the outlining. I've gotten a lot done which was a surprise. I can get back to stitching again, before I do the outlining. 


I also worked on the outlining on the right side as well. The ears of the mouse got started. I do like the way it's coming along. 

While working on all this, I kept thinking we had to get the trash out (for Monday). I was beading and asked Patrick what was on TV. Then said, "Oh, yeah, BB." He said, "No, that's tomorrow night." Go figure! I'm a day ahead and don't know why. 

I can at least feel good that I was Happy Stitching/Happy Qulting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...