Monday, October 12, 2020

Now What?!

I forgot to mention yesterday that I talked to Sharon. She was home. Apparently she had a TIA. I told her she was lucky because they know what to do now with stokes. The sooner the better. At least she's doing better.  

Today was interesting. We headed to Costco in Olympia around 10 am. We really didn't have a lot to get, and the toilet paper we wanted wasn't in stock. No worries. We picked up stuff for us and Phil. It is fun to shop for Phil as well as us. Mom isn't around, so we didn't have to shop for her too. 

Came home. I got hung up on the genealogy. Found a couple things I'm not sure of. Then I think I found a mistake in my tree....which I think I did. Asked Emily if she could check it out for me. I did find more family on Patrick's side and added them in as well. 

Of course that took all afternoon. So, I decided to go bead....YEA, RIGHT! I was able to get 2 rows in.....then started looking for my beads (1584)....not in my stash.....not where it should be......not in my snowman bead pile where it came from.....not under the table. No such luck in finding it! I'm going to have to order a tube of it. When I went to Aurora Crystals to see what my order was (2nd one in 2 weeks) and it wasn't in there. I thought I would order it. NOPE, they were out of it. So, I ended up going to High Street Beading Company and they only had 3 grams left. I bought all 3 grams. Now I have to keep my eyes open on Aurora Crystals to see when it comes in stock. In the meantime, I can't do any beading because both projects are now waiting on beads. Go Figure!! I can't believe I misplaced the beads. I have looked al over the place for them. The ONLY thing I can think of, is that it could have been in a "bag" of a few grams. I used up a couple of those bags, so it's possible I was actually out of that color. 

I'm wondering what tomorrow will bring. At this rate, I'm not getting anywhere at this rate. I do play games, but I need to work on my gifts! It makes we wonder, Now What?! I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...