Patrick was up and out the door before I knew it. I forgot he had golfing today. When I realized it, I was happy! It's always nice to have time to myself - almost like when he was working.
First started out playing games (what else is new?!). Then I decided to watch TV shows that I recorded. I even started laundry....but just realized that was as far as I got with laundry today. Need to put the load in the dryer before I go to bed tonight. lol
I took a break for a few minutes and did my Flosstube piece. Once that was done, Sophie and I sat and watched TV while working on my cross stitching.
Patrick came home and he joined me at watching TV. So, that made it easier for me to get more done. I couldn't be happier with the way it started coming together. I almost gave up and quit. When I kept taking out the work in that sleeve, I was getting frustrated. I took a deep breath and kept going. I cut out all the mistakes. The good news is that I did a good job putting it in because it was a bear to take out.
Tomorrow I'm heading over to see Nancy. It will be a couple hours of fun!
Today was my day. It was a good day to be my day. That makes it a very good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

Comments