Thursday, October 15, 2020

My Day Today

 Patrick was up and out the door before I knew it. I forgot he had golfing today. When I realized it, I was happy! It's always nice to have time to myself - almost like when he was working. 

First started out playing games (what else is new?!). Then I decided to watch TV shows that I recorded. I even started laundry....but just realized that was as far as I got with laundry today. Need to put the load in the dryer before I go to bed tonight. lol 

I took a break for a few minutes and did my Flosstube piece. Once that was done, Sophie and I sat and watched TV while working on my cross stitching. 


The good news is that I was able to get a lot done. I worked on the shirt - SEVERAL times The sleeve by the spool was a pain in the butt! I must of took it out 5 times before I got it right. Once I did, then it was easy going. I was able to get more done on the shirt, then start the spool on the left. I also went back and worked on the feet and tail of the light brown mouse. I'm happy to be able to get as much done as I did. 

Patrick came home and he joined me at watching TV. So, that made it easier for me to get more done. I couldn't be happier with the way it started coming together. I almost gave up and quit. When I kept taking out the work in that sleeve, I was getting frustrated. I took a deep breath and kept going. I cut out all the mistakes. The good news is that I did a good job putting it in because it was a bear to take out. 

Tomorrow I'm heading over to see Nancy. It will be a couple hours of fun! 

Today was my day. It was a good day to be my day. That makes it a very good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...