Sunday, October 25, 2020

A Good Book And Stitching

 This morning I got up around 7:30 am. Sat and played a game, then started to fall asleep. Went to lay down on the couch and when I woke up, Patrick was in his chair and it was 9:30 am. Guess I went back to sleep for an hour or more. 

Sent Patrick to the store to get a few things for baking. I also had him buy a few things for our BBQ sauce. It's new for us to make BBQ sauce. It actually turned out pretty good! Patrick helped with the spices. I had made a ketchup that was a little sharp. We cooked the tomatoes that were on the counter. Patrick picked them when they were green. Once they were ready, I started cooking them. We only got a bottle worth, but that's still a good amount. I added the ketchup that I made this last week. Putting them both together, then added spices and to my surprised it turned out really good. I'll have to remember this for next year when we get more tomatoes. 

Once all that was done, I sat down to stitch.


I was able to work on the measuring tape. Then I wanted to work on the outlining as well. It's coming along. I do like the way it's coming out. I still have the pin tops to do but waiting till the last part do to those. I don't like the outlining on this piece. It's really hard to follow where the designer draws the threads to and from. I have been pretty close. I've even changed some of the outlining because I didn't like the way it looked. 

Been watching the Seahawk game and still am. I'm thinking we will loose this one. They aren't holding them in over time. It's going to be up to the kicker on the other team. They seriously need hair cuts! I remember a time when they had to have short hair in order to play the game. Now it's so long it can be pulled out of their hair. Oh, crap, think we loose right now - OMG! We didn't loose yet! The other team missed!! I better just finish this blog! lol 

At least today was a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...