Monday, October 26, 2020

Burned My Finger

 This morning I was up and getting to work on the Babka bread. I had it ready and put it in the refrigerator. 

Then I decided to watch some "Perry Mason" while Patrick was working on the windows. He's filling in the wood pieces that were missing in the poles. While he was doing that, I was working on my cross stitching. 

I was working on the shadows and the measuring tape. I did get a few stitches in the spool that's laying down. It's getting there. I often wonder how some people get their cross stitching done so fast. I just need to pick it up. 

Then it was time for working the bread. I had Patrick help me with the filling. He was an awesome help. We worked on the filling and then worked on the twisting. I did the first one, he did the second one. Once that was done, I went to work on supper. It's one of those meals that takes time. Once that was going, I went to do some beading on the gift. I'm now at 95/200 rows. It's getting there. 

When I pulled the lid off the sides of the pan, the steam came out on my fingers. I got a really bad steam burn. 3 hours later and I'm still putting ice on my figures. Guess one good thing is it's my right figures not my left. I can always find a good thing from something bad. lol

 After supper, it was time to put the bread in the oven. 

It turned out really good! I'm not a dark, dark chocolate lover, but this turned out really good. Patrick really liked it too. A lot of fun making.

Because of the pain, I'm not able to work on my projects. The good thing is that I was able to do some crafts today. Mark it down as Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...