Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Still Waiting......

 This morning I was up early. Playing games while I waited for Patrick. We really didn't do much today. 

I did go downstairs to finish up the 3 masks I was making. 

Patrick's is the green one. It has felt like material, so didn't add the interface. My 2 have the interface. It was fun to make and really not that hard. I don't sew unless I have to or want to. So, this turned out better than I thought. Not the best, but it worked. 

Then I came back upstairs. Patrick worked outside till about the time I was done with the masks. We watched 3 "Perry Mason" shows. I was able to work on my cross stitching while watching the show. 

I worked on the mouse, finishing the body parts. Then I got to work on the shirt. I will work on it some more after I'm done here. 

I also had to try and get some more veterans to get their quilts. I'm giving them the option to do it now without a group or wait till next year be in a group. I have two people so far that wants to do it individually. Still working on a couple more. Time will tell. 

While I was doing all this, I'm still waiting on the beads to arrive. Both companies have mailed the beads, but it will be another day or two before I get them. I can't wait!! I want to get moving on my gifts. 

Even though I am getting excited about getting the beads, I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...