Friday, October 2, 2020

A Better Day At Moms

 This morning I headed over to moms. Nancy arrived shortly after I did. I was getting an order in for our QOV group. Didn't have enough to get 2 battings, but got 1 for now. That will have to come later. I did order 2 backings as well. Then I worked on fixing moms mouse on her computer. 

After doing all that, I went through a wagon full of books. There were cross stitch books and magazines. So, I put them all in my "laundry bag" that I use for so many big things, and took them to Phil and Emily to go through. I did keep 2 books because both Nancy and mom picked out a design they wanted me to work on. Not expected, but I took them and will work on them in-between others. 

Then I worked on my applique for Ethel. I decided I do want to do the back basting on it, so I worked on that as well. 

I finished the stems and then started back-basting the flowers. I only go this far. I need to put the other 2 on and then I will work on getting them appliqued down. I'll take it to Nancy's next week. 

Took books to Phil's, then got gas, and headed home. Got home and received the DVD from BDEIG to work on. I have the video ready to go on YouTube, but not sure they want that just yet. I need to add some wording to it, so I'll have to watch YouTube to see how to edit it with words. That may take me a while. I'm okay with that because it will help me with learning how to edit and I can do that with my own videos. 

We had bowling tonight. I bowled a 191, 121, 212. I really had a rough time on the second game. I don't give up, so I finally picked myself up and went for the 212. It turned out okay. I think we won 3 games. Patrick did pretty good too. He's average starting tonight was 167 while I was 168, but after tonight, he's 171, and I'm 170. UGH. 

My day turned out better today. I was in a better mood and things were going pretty good for me. At least I did have a good day of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...