Sunday, October 18, 2020

It's Sunday.....What A Boring Day

 This morning I didn't want to get up. What else is new. When I finally did, I had to get the sheets in the wash - even though laundry was caught up yesterday! Patrick did his usual cleaning - NOT COMPLAINING!

I worked on my beading today. 

I was able to get 8 or 9 rows done. I'm enjoying it, now that the picture is starting to show details. I really wish the colors were better thought. 

I ordered 25 needles from Amazon, and I only got 10. So, I had to go in and send a message to the sellers that they didn't give me what I ordered. I was looking forward to having 25 needles. Plus it was cheaper to get the bigger amount. So, now I need to wait and see if they will give me the other 15 needles. 


So, Sophie decided to take over my chair. 

So, I decided to let her have my chair while I went on the couch to play a few games. I should have done my cross stitching but just wasn't in the mood. 

All in all, I was able to bead....but the day was really boring! Not much going on, other than beading. Nothing to look forward to, other than beading. Starting to sound like a broken record....but at least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...