Sunday, October 11, 2020

I Have Way Too Many Interests!

 Okay, I was up earlier today. 

I was thinking about what I would wright about. Then I realized, I have WAY TOO MANY interests. I love to do calligraphy which I haven't done in ages. I love to work on my genealogy but that takes a LOT of work. I'm getting there, but still have boxes and boxes of family information. Then there is the letters I have from family that I'm trying to get in the blog....and at the same time, I'm getting older! That being said, I still love beading as well as all the other crafts I do. My time is running out, and I can't seem to get near as much done as I would like. 

So, today I did work on my beading. 


I started a load of laundry and then got to work on my beading. It's looking better than the one I took apart. I'm slowly getting to like this. It's still a little artsy though. I hope when it's done, I will like it enough to give as a gift. The good news is that I got 10 rows done. I'm now 53/200 rows. It's 65 beads in each row. So, that means I put 650 beads in today. 

Then I realized I forgot I was doing laundry. Which meant I needed to get another load or 2 in. I put one more load in, and I've folded 2 loads so far. I have 2 more loads and then I can be happy I was able to get some of the laundry done. Remember - Patrick cleans on Sundays, and my laundry ends up doubling in size. So, for 2 days it's catch up. 

I then decided to go to work on my cross stitching. 


I was able to get more stitches in on this. It's coming along good. I'm just not getting the time to work on it. - Again - Way too many things on my mind! I will work on it. I started working on the shirt that the mouse on the right is sewing. 

While I was working on the cross stitch, I was getting overly excited about the Seahawks game! It went down to the last minute!! WOW! We actually won. At first I thought they were going to mess it up! They weren't playing in the first half. 

I have my genealogy in books right next to me. I need to add more to it. I've added more family members to the tree. I also need to print out information on each of the grandparents, but that will have to wait. 

Even though I want to do so much, with so little time, I'm still able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...