Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Windows Up And Labels On

 This morning we were up early because of the windows getting done at 9 am. I had to get Sophie downstairs, which I did. Then Patrick went downstairs and she came back up. That made it a little harder to get her because she went under the table and wouldn't let me touch her. Once I did get her, I took her back downstairs. The truck arrived just as I was getting her back downstairs. Patrick was on it. He took down all the stuff I wanted down there. I took the quilts down there so I could label them while I watched TV. Nothing else (really) to do. 

Patrick was up and down the whole time we were downstairs. You know how that goes! He turns the TV on and watches it for a little bit, then disappears. That leaves me watching the channel. He usually comes back by the time I change the channel, so just grinned and bared it. UGH

I was able to put 6 labels on 6 quilts. I have 2 more to do. I also have 6 more quilts that need bindings on them. So, I figured if I had to stay downstairs and watch TV with Patrick, I could try and get some of the quilts done for QOV. I also made sure I had the information written on them. I did find one quilt was labeled with a persons name and will keep that tag on it. We will need to make sure he comes to get the quilt. 


Patrick had to play with Sophie to get her comfortable. She tends to run and hide. She was hiding part of the time, but we got her out to relax. Then she let Patrick know she wanted to play. 

It's awesome to have new window! The house looks so much better now that the windows have been replaced. The window by the door is not yellow - anymore - and it's clouded. I really like it because I can see out pretty good, but no one can see in. 


They really look good inside too. We don't have the bar going across anymore. Patrick is going to fix the holes where the bars went across. 

I decided to work on my cross stitching tonight. I was able to get some more done. I worked on the measuring tape and then decided to go work on the outlining. I don't like the outlining that it shows because it's hard to figure out. They go across so many threads that it makes it a little awkward. But I was able to add a few more blue shadow stitches as well. It's getting there. It was nice to have a day of Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...