Thursday, October 8, 2020

Enjoying A Day Without Worry

 This morning Patrick was out the door to go golfing. I was getting the kitchen floor mopped and then vacuumed the house. Amazing how much hair comes up! Even when I vacuum at least once a week if not more. 

While Patrick was gone, I was able to try to finish listening to my audio book - "The Painter's Daughter." I was even listening with my ear phones while vacuuming. lol 

I went to work on the second panel of my Santa Ornament. 

I was able to get this far and then I was out of the blue beads. I ordered what I needed but they didn't arrive today. So, I called it quits. When the beads come in, I'll finish this and go back to my gift piece. It shouldn't take long to finish that one either. 

When Patrick came home, I sat on the couch with my ear phones on, listening to the book. He looked at me funny and I asked what was the problem. He told me he wasn't used to me sitting without doing something. It really surprised him that all I was doing was listening without beading or doing anything else. 

Then I decided to get back to my stitching. 

I worked on the spool and the mouse to the right of it. It's coming along. I was surprised at how much I did get done today. I could have worked more, but decided to feel lucky at what I had done so far. 

My book was done, and I'm starting on another one. 

It turned out to be a worry free day. That makes it even better to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...