Thursday, November 19, 2020

Blah.....That's What Today Felt Like

 This morning I wanted to make breakfast. So, I made some waffles. They didn't taste as good as I was hoping. Think when one looks forward to something - it's never as good as you want it to be. 

Patrick went outside and worked on the leaves again. He bagged 17 bags of leaves. Then he took them to the dump. 

Debbie texted that she needed some batting and backing for 2 quilts. So, I headed downstairs to cut her batting and backing. Then I decided I would try and make Patrick another mask as the one I made before was too small. So, I worked on his mask.



It turned out pretty good. It fits him better than the last one. I may make him another one later on. 

Of course I have a mess on my counter. Debbie picked up her batting and backing (corner of the counter), and I put the boxes away. But really didn't do much and really need to go down there and put stuff away! Sandy was texting that she was cleaning up her sewing room. I told her my didn't look any better! She's been trying to clean out her sewing room for awhile. Today was the day to do it. She is going to donate some of the fabrics to mom and her gals. What they don't take, will go to the churches that do. 

I decided to work on my cross stitching today. While he worked outside, I worked on my cross stitch and watched more TV. "Cat From Hell" was my go to today. 

I worked on some outlining - which is what I wanted to do. Then I got to work on some of the spools again. I found I really couldn't do a lot of outlining till I have the shadows done around the area. So, I couldn't get the grey mouse done, but I could work on the second mouse from the left. I worked on this when I was in the mood. I could have gotten more done, but just wasn't into it till I got to work on it. 

I know it was "Blah" today, but I was still able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...