Sunday, November 15, 2020

Covid Restriction AGAIN

 This morning we were up and watching the news. Our Governor was to speak at 11 am. Yep, he spoke. We have been put back to stage 1 in the state. We can't bowl any more. Restaurants can't allow customers in the restaurant. I'm a little miffed about this. It isn't those of us that have been wearing masks and doing what we are supposed to be doing that are the problem. The problem is letting all those protests continue! Letting everyone think they can get away with it, if they protest or gather for politics. That's where the problem is. Plus the college students that don't think it will happen to them. Football as well as other sports. And yet WE are the ones that have to obey the rules!

So, I decided to work on my beading to get me in "lala land." I listened to my book and beaded. 

Sophie was feeling left out. So, she climbed into the hole in the chair between me and the armchair. My tray was in her way, so she decided to get her attention anyway she could. 

Patrick was laughing at me. He told me to send her away, but I couldn't. 

Instead I continued to work on my ornaments. 

I was able to get another Santa panel done. This gives me 2 of him. I started the second panel of the Reindeer. It's going pretty good. I'm really happy with the way it's coming. I'm looking forward to getting more done. I really do want to have at least 4 ornaments done this year. I have a couple people I want to give them to. 

I worked on laundry as well. So, it was a day of staying home......which is what will be our lives for the next 4 weeks. Not looking forward to another shut down, but if it works, I'm okay with that. I just wonder how many will continue to protest and get out when they are supposed to help save lives. 

I may be depressed about covid, but I am Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...