Sunday, November 8, 2020

I Needed To Get It Done

 This morning I woke feeling pretty good. I got moving on laundry first (then forgot it). 

I went to work on the beads. I needed to get the beading separated and put away. Easier said then done. It took me 4 days in all to get those put away. I then thought I would work on  the pile of beads I had from the first time. I did good getting them separated, but I had a heck of a time figuring out what number they were. I went through only about half the pile. I really had a heck of a time getting them into the bead containers they belonged in. So, after about 4 hours, I called it quits. At least I have the beads put away from the second try. 


Then I went through and logged the beads I put back into the storage boxes. I needed to get them back into the log so I knew what I had. I finished off a couple containers. I put some beads together that were in 2 containers. So, I guess you can say I was cleaning up my beads. 


So now I can get back to my ornaments. I know my beads from Fire Mountain will be here tomorrow or Tuesday. That will come in handy because I need to get the ornaments put together. I'm actually looking forward to that. Then I can get back to the Snowman I was working on. 

Now supper is done, and I will get into the kitchen to work on my sourdough bread - for tomorrow. I need to get it ready to raise overnight. 

Tomorrow is another day, and I hope to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...