Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Hubby Worked And I Played!

 This morning Patrick went out in the yard to clean up all the leaves. He had his piles and then bagged them. Our yard is so big that it takes him a month to get all the leaves. 

While he was outside, I was inside playing with my beads. I got laundry going, then I got busy with the beading. I didn't get very far, when he headed out to the dump yard. So, I got busy with doing a short YouTube video. I was trying to edit it, but it didn't work, so I posted what I did anyway. I need to work on the editing part. 

Then I played a couple games and watched "Perry Mason" again. 

Back to beading - 


I finished up the second - second panel. I need to do 2 more panels of the second one. I'm not sure if I will do them next or go to the third panel. If I get all this done I will have enough for 2 more ornaments. I will try and do my best to get them done. 

I really didn't feel like doing much today. Which shows why I only got half a panel done today. I didn't even get cross stitching done today. It has to be the weather, because it's done nothing but rain for the past week. Patrick got lucky and didn't get wet until he had to take the leaves to the dump. He took the "good" stuff to Phil for his compost. 

It's another day, and I'm trying to stay Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...