Tuesday, November 24, 2020

I Actually Did Something Today

 This morning I was up and Patrick left shortly there after. He had a dental appointment because he broke a tooth. While he was gone, I vacuumed the rug and then cleaned the rug. I got the machine out and cleaned the carpet. That was a a big job. It's needed it for a few years now. I used to clean it every year - at least twice. I've been slacking for awhile. I kept hoping we'd get a new carpet. This is about 20 years or more old. 

Then I went downstairs. Poor Sophie went under the bed while I worked. So, I got her out from under the bed and took her down with me. It was one of those "I missed you" attentions that lasted about 10 mins. Once she got all that over with, I was able play and watch TV. 

Patrick got back from the dentist and Walmart. He picked up some wrapping paper and a few more things we needed. At least he was the one that went. He said it was crowded. Glad I didn't go. 

While he was wrapping the gifts that came in, I decided to put the label on one of the quilts that we got from Stitch'n Peace. They are good at giving us quilts. 

Now we have another quilt that is ready to give out. I have one more quilt to put the label on and then I'm caught up. I just hope the others who did the bindings would put the labels on those quilts. I do have another quilt to put the binding on as well. I should get to work on those. Maybe I will. 

I have a list of stuff to do tomorrow. Then I need to take mom and Daisy to Daisy's eye doctor. That will be in the afternoon. I need to decide what dishes I want to use and what I will do for Thanksgiving. Set the table ahead of time, etc. 

I worked on my genealogy again today as well. I'm getting a lot done. I'm finding more information that I didn't have before. 

At least today I can say I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...