Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Got Our Curtains!

 This morning I wasn't in any hurry to get up. When I did, we got breakfast and then headed to Longview to get our curtains. It was a quick trip down there. We didn't even stop for lunch. I would have liked that, but Patrick doesn't do much for lunch. Came back home, had lunch, and then got moving on putting the curtains up. 

It turned out great. They don't hang to the floor, which is nice. Patrick got them up and put them where he wanted them. Then he wouldn't let me send photos to anyone, because he wanted to do that. My kids liked them better then the old plastic shades. 

I played a few games and then decided I wanted to work on my cross stitch again. 

I worked on the blue, then I worked on the scissors. I have most of the first handle on the scissors done. It felt good to get as much done as I did. I was thinking of doing more outlining because the grey mouse needs some details. I will think about that tomorrow. I added the rest of the needle in his hand. Outlining seems to be my next step. 

Mom got busy today. She called and said she cleaned out her closet. Got rid of clothes, moved things around and got rid of other stuff she had in there on the bottom. She really wants Patrick to help her with a closet makeover. Not sure what shelving she wants but Patrick said he would help her later on. She didn't go quilting today because one of the quilters doesn't believe Covid is real, and they go out to eat every night. Mom and Nancy decided they weren't going to take chances of them passing it to her. I was glad to hear that. She does miss quilting though. Her and Nancy have been keep each other busy. I will be there with both of them on Friday. 

At least I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...