Friday, November 20, 2020

Spending The Day With Mom

 This morning I went to Starbucks to get coffee and tea for Mom, Nancy and myself. Then off to moms. 

Arrived early at moms. She was cleaning up and getting ready for Nancy to come. When Nancy came we sat and worked on our projects. Mom quilted, Nancy and I appliqued. I worked on the Forest Glorest quilt. 

This is one of the quilts that was marked for my brother and his wife. She's been quilting on it for awhile. There are 96 blocks and she said she was at 38 today. She's getting there. I'm thinking she's not real crazy about quilting on this one. She pulled out Nate and Alicia's quilt to work on it next. I'm betting she will go between the two. 


I worked on this one. I was able to get 3 leaves on and set up for 2 more. Then it was one of those things were one of her friends came to show off her "craft fair" crafts for Christmas. Nancy, Nona, mom and I were given a show. Everyone bought something from her. Mom got carried away and bought more. 

Not sure what happened on that paragraph. My computer is acting up while I type this. 

Came home and made some chicken nuggets. They turned out really good. Then I played some games. When Patrick put on the "Great British Baking Show" I decided to try and get some beading done. 

I started another one of the second panel. In 40 minutes I had this much done. Goes to show how long it takes to work on these. I really need to get moving on these. I'm starting to get the "itch" to quilt the white on white quilt that is ready to be quilted. I need to finish quilting that other quilt first. I may do that after Thanksgiving. Hard to say where this head of mine is going!

At least my day turned out to be a good day of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...