I headed over to moms this morning. It was the first time in a month that we were at her place. She had to stay away from everyone when she came back from Vegas a couple weeks ago. It was nice to see everyone. Poor Hildi has a brace on her hand. She had to have surgery after she jabbed a knife in her left hand. She hit an artery and nerves. So, they had to repair the nerves. I was able to give out 4 quilts to get the bindings done. Mom said she would do one, but she wanted it sewn down and then she would stitch it down. I may do that for her. I don't want to do the binds but at least 4 of the 5 were passed out. I worked on the Forest Glorest piece that mom and I were working on.
Came home before everyone else left. I wanted to relax before heading to Longview to bowl. I worked on getting the beads taken apart on the "gift" project. I'm down to the last little bit to take apart. Will work on that this weekend. Then I think I will go and get the last one I worked on and take that one apart as well.
Time to go bowling. We bowled on 7&8. I did a little better but still not happy with my bowling. I'm not understanding why my wrest doesn't want to behave! I keep throwing the ball to the right. Moved half way. It helped some but then I couldn't bowl worth crap the last game I bowled a 157, 174 (Joanne beat me by 2 pins!), and then a 147. At least my average stayed the same. I really would have been ticked if I dropped a pin. At 161, it's still too low for me!! I have some work to do.
I did enjoy being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

Comments