Friday, November 6, 2020

Day Of Applique And Bowling

 I headed over to moms this morning. It was the first time in a month that we were at her place. She had to stay away from everyone when she came back from Vegas a couple weeks ago. It was nice to see everyone. Poor Hildi has a brace on her hand. She had to have surgery after she jabbed a knife in her left hand. She hit an artery and nerves. So, they had to repair the nerves. I was able to give out 4 quilts to get the bindings done. Mom said she would do one, but she wanted it sewn down and then she would stitch it down. I may do that for her. I don't want to do the binds but at least 4 of the 5 were passed out. I worked on the Forest Glorest piece that mom and I were working on. 


I worked on the leaves in the right hand corner. I took one of the leaves out because I didn't like the placement. I was able to put 3 leaves on while at moms. Would have gotten more done, but the gals were more into chatting then working on projects. I did what I could before mom had a few things for me to do. She needed me to fix her Libby app. Then she wanted me to order shoes for her, which was in Amazon and she orders from Amazon all the time. Go figure. 

Came home before everyone else left. I wanted to relax before heading to Longview to bowl. I worked on getting the beads taken apart on the "gift" project. I'm down to the last little bit to take apart. Will work on that this weekend. Then I think I will go and get the last one I worked on and take that one apart as well. 

Time to go bowling. We bowled on 7&8. I did a little better but still not happy with my bowling. I'm not understanding why my wrest doesn't want to behave! I keep throwing the ball to the right. Moved half way. It helped some but then I couldn't bowl worth crap the last game I bowled a 157, 174 (Joanne beat me by 2 pins!), and then a 147. At least my average stayed the same. I really would have been ticked if I dropped a pin. At 161, it's still too low for me!! I have some work to do. 

I did enjoy being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...