Change Of Plans
This morning I was up early again. I decided to check the newspapers to see if I could find some from the 1700's.
After all that I was going to get laundry going. GOING to....got one load in and forgot.
Next thought was to bead. I need to finish those ornaments. I printed out the star ornaments that I purchased from Etsy. I will have to watch YouTube to see how they are put together. It will be fun to work on those for Katt. That's a next year project. I also need to print out my Lighthouse pattern as well.
Okay, that's where things changed. Patrick wanted to watch a series on Disney channel. So, that made me work on my cross stitching instead.
After posting my blog last night, I worked on the cross stitch and was able to get more done. I was able to get this far.




Comments