Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Change Of Plans

 This morning I was up early again. I decided to check the newspapers to see if I could find some from the 1700's. 

After all that I was going to get laundry going. GOING to....got one load in and forgot. 

Next thought was to bead. I need to finish those ornaments. I printed out the star ornaments that I purchased from Etsy. I will have to watch YouTube to see how they are put together. It will be fun to work on those for Katt. That's a next year project. I also need to print out my Lighthouse pattern as well. 

Okay, that's where things changed. Patrick wanted to watch a series on Disney channel. So, that made me work on my cross stitching instead. 

After posting my blog last night, I worked on the cross stitch and was able to get more done. I was able to get this far. 


I was thrilled to get this much done today. It's a lot more than I expected. I'm working on the scissors and I added the shadow around the shirt. I still have more to do around the shirt. Once I get that done I will be able to outline the grey mouse. It's getting closer to being done. The more I outline it the quicker it will be closer to being done. Then once all that is done, I can do the pins on the cushion. 

It's getting closer, and I'm still not getting the ornaments done. If I can get Patrick to watch something I don't want to, then I can bead. BUT he seems to want to watch what he knows I want to watch. When I want to watch something, that's when he turns it on to Chopped or something else I don't care to watch. Can't win. 

My day was a good day for being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...