Saturday, December 5, 2020

Need To Finish Ornaments

 This morning started out slow. When we did get moving, we started Christmas decorating.  Pulled the tree out, a few displays and got to work. We didn't do a lot because it's just the 2 of us. Mom will be here for Christmas dinner, but that's about it. She might even be going to Oregon to be with my brother's family. Won't know for awhile. 

Then I wanted to work on my beading. Patrick decided to nap all afternoon.  So, I was able to get some work done.


Finished one panel and started another. At this point it was dinnertime.  So called it done.


At that point I had 2 1/2 panels completed.  


Since we were going to watch a movie, I decided to finish panel #3 while Patrick watched the news. Look closely because I made a mistake.  



I cut the pieces in half. Tomorrow I will fix the rows that I messed up on and sew them back together. I will take out about 4 rows and restitch them. When this happens I call it a day.



Then I stitched on my mice. I worked on outlining while matching "Mulan." Really good movie! Recommend it. 

As busy as it got, i'm always happy to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...