Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Ho-hum Day

 I had a hard time sleeping last night. Too much on my mind. 

When I got up, I started working on laundry. Then we left for Safeway to pick up a few things for tomorrow when Nick and Joanne will be here. 

I decided it was time to sit and work on my beading. Listening to a book kept my mind off things that are going on around here. Patrick has been quiet and it's understandable. 


I was able to get another 3 rows done. I'm really having fun with this. My Snowman is coming in clear now. The next bird is also showing up. It's funny how I can't tell on my piece but I can tell when I post a photo. This is so much fun!

Then we decided to watch "The Repair Shop" on Netflix and I really love that show! I wish at times I could be that good at what they do. I would love to be able to fix things like that! So, instead, I just dream and love the work they do. 

While I was doing that, I decided to mark a few more sheets with the numbers on the side again. I was able to get 8 sheets of the wordcharts for the Snowman done. It makes life easier to see how many beads are on that line. I picked up my beading and put it away for a little bit. Since we are having company tomorrow, I won't be able to work on my beading. 

Next I pulled the cross stitch out and worked on it. I'm getting the itch to quilt, so I want to get the cross stitch done before I start quilting on the white on white pattern. 


I worked on the shadowing on the spools. Then I got moving on the green fabric that is being cut. I will work on this tomorrow while Patrick is golfing. I'm getting closer. Not very fast, but I am getting closer. Mom was wondering where I find time to do all the things I do. I guess it's because I have to keep busy and that's the only way I can keep busy. I actually enjoy it. AND it keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...