Sunday, December 20, 2020

Best Laid Plans......

 This morning I woke not feeling 100%. I ate too much yesterday and I paid for it all night. Then I woke to a "full" stomach and decided a piece of toast was good enough for me. 

Once that was done, and I played a few games. Once I finally felt like doing something, I went to work on my beading. I had a headache, so went to take a nap after talking to my son on the phone. I was up about an hour later. I added 2 rows.........then realized I was off!! 


I ended up taking out 4 rows! Then I had to figure out where I was. Counting the bead rows - about 10 times!! I need to put the extra beads I took out back in the containers to use again. On top of all that, I found a hole in the piece. I will have to fix that by putting a bead back in place - around row 50. 


So, now I'm back to row 197. I'm only at 196/580 rows done. I couldn't believe it. When I got my thread and needle where it needs to be, I decided to call it quits. I was hoping to be around 207 by now, but that wasn't to be. I had the right idea, but didn't get there. 

It really didn't turn out to be a good day for me. I really can't say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...