Thursday, December 10, 2020

Almost Finished With Ornaments

 This morning I was up early, but slow in moving around. I just enjoyed playing games rather than getting moving. 

When I finally did, I had a load of laundry in the washer. Then I decided to try and finish up on the ornaments. I was able to get the 2 panels done that I wanted to. 


Somehow I got off on the bottom part. I couldn't believe I messed up so much. Must have been my dyslexia playing with me! I decided to leave it because they both look like trees either way. No clue what happened, but chances are, it was that I had been doing them all day, that I got tired and messed up. I will put them together this weekend. It will look great!

After getting these done, I worked on my excel program to make a sheet for my beading projects. 


Now I can keep track to see if I have all the beads I need. This way I can keep a list of what I have to order and what I have. It will work out great. 

Now, I'm beat. So, I'm going to call it a day, and be thankful I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...