Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Relaxing From All The Finishes This Month

 It was a good day. I didn't want to work on much today. Instead, I cleaned up and put away all the supplies I needed for the beading ornaments. I wanted to put stuff away that I didn't need for awhile. The table is clean up, except for the Snowman. 

I then got to work on laundry. Then I worked on some Sugar Cookies - that are in the refrigerator. I really didn't do much today. I did wrap the gift for Cherry.

I finished the last of the ornaments. This one is done - and I did finish it after I blogged last night. The top is different but I do like it. 


When I did decide to do something today in the way of stitching, I appliqued down the dress. I now need to work on the arm, and then I can finish this up. The lace worked out and wasn't really that hard to put on. 

Even though I wasn't really ready to do much, I was able to do something in the way of stitching. I enjoyed the day, even though my "squirrel" was going through my head. I played games to calm it down. 

It was a good day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...