Friday, December 4, 2020

No Computer For Awhile

 This morning I was up and running. I stopped at Safeway for Almond milk and chai tea. Planned on making tea at moms. 

Next stop was dropping the laptop at the computer place. Ed who owns the shop, wasn't there so left it with his employ. I showed him my list of issues. He looked at me and said he couldn't read my list. I said, "Yeah, my handwriting isn't the best." He said, "No, I mean I can't read the writing. " It was script and not printed.  So, I went down the list for him of my issues.  I was shocked he couldn't read script.  So, I left it. Asked if he could recover one of my thumb drives and he said probably not. He did try and fiund he could "dumb" it to the computer.  Hopefully he will have it for me when I pick up the computer. 

Then it was off to get gas and moms. 


I was able to get 5 leaves on this piece.  I really enjoyed working on it. Nancy worked on her piece and mom quilted. Then we had lunch.

 We got our blocks from Nona. She stopped by telling us what she wanted. She decided on pastel pieces. It's a Sunbonnet Sue pattern. I picked the fabrics for it. Next I will get it ready for back basting.  Will have it ready for doctor appointments and waiting on Dan's surgery. 

Came home and wanted to bead. That didn't happen, but at least I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...