Saturday, December 19, 2020

Enjoying The Day With Friends

 This morning I took some cookies to our neighbors, Raymond and his mom Cherry. Cherry lives across the street from Raymond. I told him it was a "peace offering." Then I went to Cherry and gave her the embroidery gift I did for her. Plus a couple cookies. We chatted for a little bit then I came back home to be told we would be living in 45 mins. 

First stop was at moms to drop off the box of fabric that we couldn't use. Terry had send me a couple boxes of fabric in the red and blue colors. I was able to take some fabric, but most went to mom. She was going to give it out to those who can use them. Most of the fabric that is given to mom is rarely thrown away. 

After moms, we headed to Papa Murphy's and picked up 2 pizza's to take to Nick and Joanne's. We spend the day with them, playing games and eating. It was an awesome day to be around friends. I do miss not being able to spend time with friends. Joanne works from home and Nick isn't around many people while he delivers packages. So, we felt safe enough that we didn't have to wear a mask. If it was anyone else, we wouldn't have gone. We played "Sorry" and she had bought a new game. That "new" Sorry game is so much different from what we play with our old game. Different rules. We also played Mexican Train, and Rumicube (sp). The day went by fast, and it didn't turn out to be a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...