Wednesday, December 2, 2020

More Ideas For Beading

 This morning we were up at 7 am to get moving to Olympia. Patrick had a doctors appointment. I grabbed the quilts to drop off at Bill's as well. We were ready and out the door by 7:50 am to drop off some mail along the way. 

We arrived about 10 mins early. Patrick went to his appointment and I went to get blood drawn for my appointment on Monday. I was done and went to the waiting room to find Patrick gone. I waited a good hour plus. I then took a break, headed back, and didn't see him, so headed out to the car. Just as I was leaving I heard him yell asking me where I was going. Told him I was checking the car to see if he was there. He reminded me we were to meet up at the waiting room. Heck after that long, I just thought he gave up and went to the car. NOPE. He had a good appointment. Mom called to see how he was doing. I told her it was just a physical, nothing that exciting. I just wish I had taken something to work on. Instead I played Solitaire for an hour, woo hoo, not. 

We then went to Bill and Sharon's. I picked up a couple more patterns from Sharon. I also gave Bill the quilts. He has 13 to do plus the 2 I brought. Told him I would be back on Monday, so he had some time. We chatted about all the beads that Sharon ordered for 6 of the 12 patterns she got. Spent over $500 for the beads. I told her I try to order a little at a time. I don't like to order it all at once. She didn't get 1 of the beads ordered. Came home and contacted High Street Beading Company to see if she could get me the color. She's ordering it and hopefully will be mailed on the 10th. I will just have to mail them to Sharon when they get in. I now have more ideas of what to make in the future. Between beading and cross stitching, I will never get all the projects done that I would love to!


 So, I printed the patterns, with the bead numbers for my books. I didn't print the word chart, will do that when I decide what I want to do next. I did work on the 3rd panel of my ornament while I was waiting on my computer to fix itself. I only made it to row 4. But HEY, I got back to it for a little bit. 

We were gone most of the day. So, I really didn't get much if anything done. I would love to sit here and say, "I got this....... done, and I worked on this........ for awhile as well." No such luck. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day since Patrick is golfing and I will have the day to myself....YAY!! Don't get me wrong, I do love my hubby. I just need a break from him being in front of the TV 7 days a week. I want to watch a couple of my shows for once. lol 

My mind is racing of what I can do with beads. Which picture will be the next. What am I going to do next. Will I ever get the Snowman done. lol - YEP!

Even though I was busy, I was also (for a very short time) Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...