Saturday, December 26, 2020

Day After....

 Today was another good day. We went to Staples - I needed to get some paper and stamps for the water system billing. Plus Patrick had to deliver the return on his shoes. He told Phil the right size, but they didn't fit, so when they are returned he will order the right size. Staples didn't have stamps, so when we went to Safeway, I bought them there. I wanted to get a Chai tea and Patrick some coffee, but the line was long and it would take forever to get it. So, I asked Patrick to take me to Starbucks across the highway. He did. I ordered it in my app, and when we got there, there were 10 cars waiting in line. So, I went into the store and asked for my order. At least that didn't take long. 

We got back home and I worked all afternoon on our bank statement as well as the water bank statement. Everything balanced, but it took all afternoon. I also worked on the billing, getting statements out in the mail for 2021. Envelopes have the bills and stamps - ready to go in the mail. 

When I finally found time to work on my beading, Patrick turned on the "Antiques Road Show" (I think that's the name) and I wanted to see what things they had and how much they were. I love watching the different antiques. That took an hour. I had half a row lined up to bead, so was able to get back to it. 

Another 3 rows later, and it's looking good! I'm starting to work on the face of the snowman. This is fun! I'm now at 206/580 rows done. The bird on the hat is done. More to come with the antlers. Soon the deer will start showing as well. This is a cross stitch pattern, that I saw on my Pinterest. I'm not sure right now if that's another bird tail coming up. I'll look tomorrow to see what it is. 

It's now late, and my day was going from one thing to another. At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...