Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Counting Down....Not Sure Why....

Three more days to Christmas. I love Christmas, even when it doesn't turn out the way I would love it to. lol  So, I guess I love counting down to it as well. We used to have an advent calendar growing up. I would love to talk Patrick into making me one! Then I can stuff it with a piece of chocolate every day! lol 

Today we headed up to Patrick's appointment in Olympia. That was all of 15 mins. I don't think any of my appointments went as fast as his did. Then we stopped at Costco to pick up Prime Rib for Christmas dinner. Mom is going to Portland for Christmas, so we will just enjoy it for ourselves. 

Came home, and I played games. I wasn't ready to bead then. Patrick seems to know when I want to go bead, because he suggested we watch Hallmark Christmas movies. So, I played more. After a while I decided I needed to get something done today - other than laundry. 


So, I pulled my mice out to work on. I was able to add some outlining and work on some shadowing. I wanted to get a few things done, so I was able to get a little closer. I don't know why I'm stalling on this piece. I will try and get this done soon. I have the scissors and the fabrics by the scissors to do. It's really not a lot, but for some reason, I'm stalling. 

At least I was working on something today. That makes it easier to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...