Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Computer Is Back! Yah!

This morning I woke at 6 am remembering I didn't do my blog last night. So, when I did get up - about an hour later - I did my blog. 

Once that was done, I got laundry going. I was able to get a lot of laundry done today. We got a list of stuff that Patrick could pick up when he went to mail packages. I messed up- it would have been cheaper to go to UPS instead of flat rate priority. I will know that in the future. 

Patrick left for his rounds of taking stuff to the post office, then Walmart, and then Safeway. While he was gone, I worked on my beading. I wanted to get my ornaments done. 


 The good news is that I was able to get the last of the 4 panels done. I need to brush the last one, its got some hair from the threads showing through and makes it look lighter. I took a couple rows out a couple times, but was finally able to finish it up. 

Patrick came back home to pick up the UPS boxes and take them to the UPS store to get them off. Now we have all our Christmas gifts out. 

I decided I need to finish Cherri's embroidery done. I want to give that to her for Christmas. I did chat a good 2 hours with her on the phone. At least it was on speaker so I could work on the panel. I pulled out her embroidery and got to work on it. 

I took out the piece I had on the lower fuchsia flowers. Looking at it in the photo, I needed to make them longer. Dang! I will leave them though. Then I worked on the French knots.  I have a lot more to go, but once I do get it done, I can wash it and then frame it. It should get done by the weekend. 

It turned out to be a good day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...