Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Tomorrow Is Christmas Eve

 Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. It's a good day to be Happy! It's also the day mom is coming over to spend it with us. 

Today I decided to work on my beading first, then cook supper and work on the Cheesecake that we will have tomorrow and Christmas Day. Or we may just have it for Christmas day, depending on how things work out. 

I enjoyed listening to my audio book and beading this after noon. Since I have been marking my patterns with the number that is in each row, it's been going a lot faster. I'm not counting several times to make sure I have the right number of beads. 


I was able to get a good 4 rows in, in half the time I did before. It's coming along nicely. The bird on the hat is coming along and almost done. I like the way it's coming along. 

The Cheesecake is baked and almost ready to serve. I need to add the topping part tomorrow when we serve it, and then it's done. I hope it tastes as good as it looks. 

I started working on a "30 day" flat stomach routine. I did 2 days so far. Should be interesting. I just want to get rid of the "roll" around my stomach that just won't go away. I know it won't take 30 days, but maybe it will help get me where I want to be. We'll see. I'm usually not into exercises but I figured at my age - and with the family history I have - I should try something. I'll be laughing in 30 days, when it didn't work. 

Now I'm ready to call it a day. Looking forward to tomorrow. Just realized I need to clean up my station downstairs before mom gets here. We will probably work on a QOV quilt. I would like to get another one or two done. Bill has finished all the ones that he had, so will pick up the 2 they finished on Tuesday. Would be nice if I can take one up. That would be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...