Monday, December 21, 2020

4 More Day To Christmas

 Even though it's 4 more days to Christmas, that doesn't mean I will be busy all the way to Christmas. I think I did a lot last week. I will be doing a Cheesecake for Christmas. Since mom will be here on Christmas Eve, I will do it on Wednesday. That way we can have it for both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Should be good. 

Today was one of those days. I wanted to watch some Christmas movies. I also wanted to work on my beading. So, I decided to bead for awhile, then start watching movies. 

I did get a few of the beads put away, still have the sting of 4 rows together. Not ready to take that apart just yet. I added another 3 rows today. That makes me happy. I am now at 199/580 done. It's looking better too. I don't even know who I jumped from 200 rows to 207 rows when I made that mistake. It just wasn't coming out right. Now I'm back on track. I do enjoy working on this. It's fun to see the photos I take, because I can really see where I am and how it's starting to show. The tail of the bird on the upper left, is where the bead is missing. I will put that in when I get closer to being done. Glass beads do break, and if I don't pay attention to the bead when I sew it in, then it can break at any time. It's been know to do it as I work it. This one didn't show up till after. 

We watched 2 Hallmark movies. One I haven't seen and one I have. Patrick hasn't seen either so it was fun to watch them. I usually tape them, but decided not to. 

It was a quiet day, and a rainy day. Turned out great actually. That's what makes it Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...