Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Oops - December 7th

 Guess I forgot to do my blogging last night. Not really but when I thought about blogging, I got side tracked and then forgot. 

We all know I'm like a dog that sees a squirrel  or a cat thzt sees a bird. If I see something I need or want to do, I'm off running and to heck with what I was working on. In this case, I decided to number my wordchart.


So before going to bed,  I  pulled 8 sheets out and started counting.  That way when I work on my bead work, I'm not counting twice.  It should cut some time for me. We will see. I did work on my beading yesterday even as busy as it was.


I was able to get 2 3/4 rows done. The bird on the hat is almost finished.  Soon the face will start.

So, yesterday started out with Patrick headed to the dentist.  I stayed home and started working on laundry.  Then I pulled my lightbox out and marked the back of my block with the pattern of Sunbonnet Sue. A Jeannie Austin pattern.  


The lace is for the underside that shows. Shoes are felt. I got everything ready when Patrick got home. I was beading when he said, " We leave in 15 mins." So, I had this to work on. We got to our appointments,  his first, then mine. I pulled out the applique to work on..........NO NEEDLE. Everything else was there! So ended up playing games.  

Faye showed up about 15 mins before Patrick with my bead order from Sharon.  Now I can finish up my ornaments.  I  plan to work on them today. 

Even though life throws me a wrench,  I can still find time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...