Thursday, December 3, 2020

A Day Of Peace

 This morning Patrick was out the door before I got up. Sophie was at the end of the bed and stayed there till about noon! I couldn't believe it. I had to wait on her to get off the bed before I could make it. I had to move blankets to have them on the bed right. She didn't want to get up and I left her there. 

Then I got on the computer to send a message for beads. Once that was done, I got caught up on the Wikitree genealogy. I found more of Patrick's Nilsson family there. I couldn't believe they even had a photo of his 4th great grandparents. It was awesome! They were from Sweden. It was thrilling to find that. Next thing I know I'm checking out more of what they have on the family. This site is one where they don't have duplicates, and one has to have documented proof of ancestors. So, the information listed is supposed to be accurate. I almost got lost in the computer working on the family tree! BUT I decided I needed to do more right now. 

I went to work on the beading. I need to get 6 panels done to finish up the ornaments. 

If you look at my post from yesterday, you can see I only had about 4 rows done on this panel before I started. I worked on this one all afternoon on this panel. I'm thrilled to say I only have 5 more to do now. I started the next one (on the right) and then when I started to make a mistake, decided it was time to call it quits. 

I finished another book while Patrick was gone and I was beading. It turned out to be a really nice day. 

After Patrick got home and after supper, I cut batting and backing for 2 more quilts. Debbie is kicking butt with getting QOV quilts done. Bill has 5 of her quilts at his place and I will probably be dropping off 2 more. It will be great having all these quilts! I just can't wait to start giving them out again! It will be February at this rate. I'm hoping anyway! 

Hard to believe it's December, and it's hard to believe this year has been so cramped - with not being able to leave the house very often. I do miss all that! I would like to be able to go to the movies again, as well as getting together with friends. Still not bowling, so not sure when that will start back up. 

Life is still good. I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...