Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Another Trip To Olympia

Today we were up and waiting for phone calls. 

We finally left around noon to head up to Olympia for more blood tests. Then we stopped at Sharon and Bill's to drop off 2 more quilt tops. We stayed awhile to visit, then came home. 

We got home around 3 pm. I decided to try and get some beading done. That didn't go far, but I was able to do some beading. 


Another 2 rows done. I made a mistake on the 2nd row and then I ended up taking a good 4 lines out. Once I got it done, I was back on track. I should know better than to get up and walk away when I haven't finished the row. I sat down and the beads went all over, so I had to figure out where I was and start counting to the end again. Good thing it wasn't that far in the row. 

Once I quit that, I went on to work on the embroidery piece. I would have worked on the binding of the quilt, but just wasn't there. So, I worked on the embroidery. 


I'm on the last part of the flower, then I can move on. I am happy with the way it's coming along. I just hope grandma is looking down with a smile. She was my teacher when it came to embroidery. 

Patrick will be golfing tomorrow - even though it rained all afternoon. They want to golf tomorrow and Thursday. So, I may just sit down and watch TV and work on the binding. That quilt really does need to be done soon. That way if they need a quilt (Sue or Katt) when they get here, they can use it. They just may be glad I've been Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...