Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Enjoyed A Day Of Beading

 This morning I was up early. Patrick left the bed around 3;30 am because he wasn't comfortable. Poor guy went to the couch. 

After breakfast and some games, I decided to sit and bead. I pulled out my earphones and finished one book to listen to another one. I was able to get a lot done today. 

I have about 5 more rows and then I will be half way done. (See how I said that? - Half done!) I love this. The cardinal is coming alive! It's the red on the bottom left. I was starting to miss some beads, so I decided to call it quits. 

When I sat down with Katt and Patrick, I realized I needed to go do my exercises. In all honesty, I'm sick of doing them. I don't feel like they are helping. I'm just frustrated with doing them. I'm close to 60 days of working out, and I hate it. The times are going up with each exercise and I'm breathing really heavy anymore. I honestly don't know if they are helping me or not. 

I decided to work on the beehive box that I started. When I got to the second part of the box, I realized I was off on how many rows I was supposed to do. Then I started taking it out. I decided I wanted to take out the mistake I made as well. 


I had started on the second part - which is going up the box. I found that my numbers were off. So, I took it out! I went all the way back to the 7th row. That would be where the "v" starts. I am now putting the beads back in. I did another 2 rows and then called it quits. I will fix it tomorrow and try to get caught up with everyone else. I think the third part or fourth part has the lid. I will have to go look for some beads to use for legs. I have plenty downstairs and am sure I can find something to work. I pulled 2 green colors to make the box with. This is the darker of the two. I will do the lighter color first when I work on the sides again. I may look for a lighter green or medium green. I won't know till I work it in to see how it comes out. 

Patrick slept off and on all day. He's not drinking much and I've been on him to drink. It's hard to make someone do things they don't want to do. I'm hoping he will drink more tomorrow. He's looking a lot better. Still skinny and he was skinny before all this. 

At least I was able to enjoy some beading today. That does make a person Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...