Wednesday, February 24, 2021

I Seem To Be At A STOP Sign

 This morning I slept in. Wasn't in the mood to get out of bed.....

When I did get out of bed I got moving on playing games. Patrick got the jewelry fixed for me, so I took them downstairs. I found MORE costume jewelry. I found a couple pieces that went with a couple that I throw out. Those that were thrown out were pieces that were moms plastic earrings or pins. Nothing to feel back about. I did go through all the earrings from mom. Then I cleaned them up in some alcohol. It worked out great. I put some of the "extra" jewelry in one of my jewelry boxes. I also put all the earrings I wanted to keep in the jewelry box. Now I have plenty of earrings for fun! I wear a pair today and as I was doing my exercises the "dangly" fell off. Gave that to Patrick to fix as well. 

Then I did another pearl necklace. I had little to do with it. It was together, but the clasp was broken. Because it was broken, I couldn't fix it to just repair the clasp. So, I re-beaded it. It is a lot smaller than the one I did yesterday. I believe it's more for a child then an adult. OR someone with a smaller neck then mine. 

Patrick will put the clasps on and call it good. 

While Patrick napped, I played. Just not in the mood to get back to my beading. Not in the mood to do my embroidery. Not in the mood to quilt. What the heck! I actually was watching TV. 

I am getting a little depressed over TV. I need to quit watching TV!!! I'm all for civil rights. I'm all for everyone being treated equal. I can't get my head past the fact that there is "black" this, "black" that, and yet there are others out there too. Right now, I don't even see a "white" American male on TV. They are being replaced by everyone else. Including women. What are we coming to? 

OFF MY SOAP BOX. Sorry, I need to just get today over with and start all over again tomorrow! I want to find a few things to keep me busy and enjoy my books! Time to smile and move on! I'm thrilled Patrick is getting better. He's still having pains but more because of sitting, standing or laying down. He tries to move but that hurts after awhile. It's only been 2 weeks. 

Maybe tomorrow will be a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...