Monday, February 1, 2021

Ironing And Binding

 This morning I was up after Patrick - which is unusual. Oh, well. 

I played a few games. Then I got the laundry going again. We were waiting on the doctor to call and fill us in on what is going one with the surgery. Patrick had a couple messages saying his MRI and blood test will be the 8th, and surgery the 10th. It was supposed to be all the tests the day before the surgery so we wouldn't have to go up to Seattle twice. The doctor did call after he sent a message that no one has called and told him what is going on. She filled him in. They are working with the insurance to get that straightened out. Plus working on all the stuff he needs before the surgery. I have a feeling we will hear more tomorrow. I'm also getting a little "shocked" over all this. It hasn't sunken in yet, but it's starting to. Prayers this goes well. Katt and Sue will be here on Saturday, and I hope they keep me busy enough to not freak out on what all is getting done. Phil will help when I need him. I will probably need him more than once. 

I went downstairs to iron the backing of both quilts. 

The backing is ready for Bill. Didn't take long but needed to be done. 

Then I wanted to get a few rows in on the beading. 


I think I'm at 269/580 now. I got lost in my beading. I really need to get back to being lost in my projects. The noise is coming through. 

After all that, I wanted to watch TV with Patrick and I worked on my binding. The Christmas quilt is BIG and the binding takes time. I did get a "short" side done yesterday and a half of the "long" side done today while watching the "Worst Cooks." Let's see if my eyes see more squirrels tomorrow!

It is what it is - as Patrick says. I try to keep Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...