Sunday, February 28, 2021

Another Sunday Gone By

 Today I woke with a headache. Not my favorite way to wake up. So, I decided to wash all my blankets, in case that was the reason. I wash them about once every couple months. Maybe I should wash them more often. 

I played a few games and then went to listen to my books and bead. 

I believe I got another 7 rows done today. Not sure but either that or 9 rows. I'm now at 299/580. It feels good to be working on the second half. It seems like it will go a lot faster now. Something about getting past half way that makes it seem quicker, and yet it's not. 

Sharon called today. It was good to chat with her. Told her, her beads are on the way. Will drop them off on Friday when I bring Dan back from his oral surgery. Then I chatted with Barbara B who lost her husband last year. She's getting ready to move to Utah to be near family. I wished her well, and she told me if I ever need anything, she would help me out. She's a sweetheart and I hope to keep her friendship even after she leaves. 

Today was just a normal Sunday. I did a lot of laundry - blankets mostly. It's another Sunday gone by. And another Sunday of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...