Saturday, February 6, 2021

Daughter Arriving Today

 This morning Patrick and I worked on cleaning up (picking up actually). We had the house all ready for when Katt and Sue got here. 

Katt arrived around 11 am. I decided to do my exercises before heading to Portland to pick up Patrick's sister at the airport. We laughed the majority of the time back. 

We were home by 4 pm. We had dinner reservations at 5:30 pm in town. So, it was talking and enjoying each other's company. 

When we got home (after picking up Coke at Safeway) we sat to watch TV. By the time they decided on a movie, we watched about 20 mins and the two bailed to go to bed. The day wear us all out. Unfortunately I wasn't able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...