Friday, February 5, 2021

Up Early Today - Beading

 This morning I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about the sewing machine that I got from my SIL's Aunt. I don't have a lot of parts for it. I will have to keep looking to see if I can find the parts. It would be nice to have. I talked with Patrick to see if he remembered what he got from her. He had bought it for me and brought it home. Now that I want to use it, I found parts missing. I do have the frame for machine quilting but I don't have the foot for it. So, I'm really not worried about it. I doubt I will machine quilt. I just want to at least have the basics. 

I was up at 430 am, but stayed in bed for another hour without any luck of sleep. So, I got up at 5:30 am and went downstairs to see if I put any parts in areas that I thought I might have put them. No such luck. 


I was able to get 7 rows done today. It made my day. The noise is coming out pretty good. I love how this is coming along. I did 5 rows this morning and another 2 rows later before supper. 

We cleaned up the house a little. We are getting ready for Sue and Katt. Then we went to Safeway to pick up a few things we needed. Had to go to the bank today to deposit some money for the water system. Then we stopped at moms so she could see Patrick before he goes into surgery on Wednesday. He has a full day in Seattle on Monday. They won't let him go the night before, and if he did go, it would cost us $8,000. So, he decided we can go up early in the morning on Wednesday. 

Came home and like I said, I did 2 more rows. Once that was done, I called it quits and didn't want to work on anything else. I'm just thrilled at how this is coming along. So Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...