Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Life Gets In The Way Sometimes

 Yesterday we were on our toes in case we needed to pick Patrick up. Around 10 am Patrick told us he could go home. We got into Katt's Jeep and headed up there. We arrived around noon - very little traffic - surprise, surprise! 

We were there by 12:40 am. We ended up waiting another 30 mins because the pharmacy being backed up. I couldn't go in, so we texted back and forth. Guess he got a guy in front of him that wanted the medications cheaper, did they have coupons, what about insurance, etc. He told me even the nurse was getting tired of the guy in front. It was an old "fart" that was doing that. Patrick said he was even laughing and chatting. Once that was done, he came out and got into the Jeep. 

It was no as free of traffic as it was going. We did get another slow down around the Tacoma Dome - another accident. Once that was over, it was easy going. 

Came home and got Patrick set up on the couch. His chair wasn't as comfortable for him. He's in a little pain and sore around the belly. He has a "T" -upside down- incision. It didn't look bad - and I'm one who refuses to look at that stuff. 

We watched TV and I worked on my embroidery. 

I was able to get more done then I thought I would. It's coming along great. I do like this part. So, yesterday I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...