Saturday, February 13, 2021

This Is A LOT Of Snow

 This morning woke to another 4 inches or more of snow. It wasn't what we thought would happen. But then Katt and I haven't been watching much TV and I haven't seen the news in almost a week. I'm okay with that!

This was the lower deck today. I don't think we have seen that much snow here in a good 20 years. It's really pretty. 



Katt was hoping to get out today but she didn't get a chance. That's her Jeep. We were pretty much packed in today. 


Our cars where not going anywhere either. 

So, Katt and I enjoyed the day playing "Michigan Rummy" together. She kicked my butt the first set of games. I won the second set of games. We will break the tie tomorrow. We had a lot of fun playing together. We took a break and no one called. The whole time we played, there were texts and phone calls. Funny how on the days one wants to have peace and quiet, it never happens. Then on the days we wish someone would call, no one does. Never fails. 

I did order more beads today. I got the beads that Sharon needed too. I think she's getting my beads soon. We were expecting 2 packages today, but the didn't come. I don't even think the mail lady showed up today. She probably stayed on the main roads and didn't bother to come here. 

Today, I didn't mind not being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting.  


No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...